Tiger 800. Built to take you.
Rugged, practical and great fun. Tiger 800. Long awaited, ready to appeal. At home in the city. Loves the open road. Ultra maneuverable. Classic Triumph style. Load up with luggage and watch it go. Built for the journey. Built for your lifestyle. Tiger 800. Your bike, your way.
Tiger 800 comes highly-specified as standard. Take a look and you’ll find neat touches all around. Two-piece adjustable seat, suspension and levers combine with hand guards to ensure your comfort, while a built in immobilizer and switchable ABS option are designed with you and the bike’s safety and security in mind.
Practicality is key with the Tiger 800. Superb agility comes as standard thanks to wide, tapered aluminum bars and lightweight cast wheels (19” front and 17” rear). A well appointed rear rack doubles up as a passenger grab rail while up front the comprehensive instrumentation gives you all the vital information you need to know on your journey.
The Tiger 800 also comes with high capacity generator to allow the fitment of multiple electrical accessories for even greater practicality. Over 60 bespoke accessories have been developed for the Tiger 800 series, including rugged hard and soft luggage solutions, heated grips and tire pressure monitoring sensors.
Engine and Transmission
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line three-cylinder
- Capacity: 799cc
- Bore/Stroke: 74.0 x 61.9mm
- Fuel System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1, high level stainless steel silencer
- Final Drive: O ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Oil Capacity: 3.7 liters (1.0 US gals)
Chassis, Running Gear and Displays
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, cast aluminum alloy
- Front Wheel: Cast aluminum alloy 10-spoke 19 x 2.5in
- Rear Wheel: Cast aluminum alloy 10-spoke 17 x 4.25in
- Front Tire: 100/90 ZR 19
- Rear Tire: 150/70 ZR 17
- Front Suspension: Showa 43mm upside down forks, 180mm travel
- Rear Suspension: Showa monoshock with hydraulically adjustable preload, 170mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes: Twin 308mm floating discs, Nissin 2-piston floating calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 255mm disc, Nissin single piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display/Functions: LCD multi-functional instrument pack with digital speedometer, trip computer, analogue tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, service indicator, TPMS ready, switchable ABS and clock
Dimensions and Capacities
- Length: 2215mm (87.1in)
- Width (handlebars): 795mm (31.3in)
- Height without mirrors: 1350mm (53.1in)
- Seat Height: 810mm (31.9in) - 830mm (32.7in)
- Wheelbase: 1530mm (60.2in)
- Rake/Trail: 23.9°/92.4mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity / Efficiency: 19.0 liters (5.0 US gals)
- Wet Weight (ready to ride): 210 kg (462 lbs)
Performance (measured at crankshaft to 95/1/EC)
- Maximum Power: 95PS / 94bhp / 70 kW @ 9300rpm
- Maximum Torque: 79Nm / 58 ft.lbs @ 7850rpm
- Fuel Efficiency: 41 MPG City / 63 MPG Highway *Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle conducted under ideal laboratory conditions. Actual mileage may vary based upon personal riding habits, weather, vehicle condition, and other factors.
- Engine: New long-stroke 800cc triple produces class-leading power and torque with super smooth delivery for precision riding on difficult terrain
- Brakes: Twin 308mm discs are gripped by two-piston sliding caliper brakes for powerful and progressive stopping power. The ABS system adds additional braking security and can be switched on and off by the rider.
- Adjustable Riding Position: Rider seat has two settings as standard for 31.9in to 32.7in seat height. Optional accessory saddle further reduces seat height by a further .8in, making the Tiger 800 the most accessible adventure bike on the market. Adjustable handlebars further enhance rider comfort.
- High power electrical system: Class-leading 645w generator ensures that you can fully load your Tiger 800 with those essential electrical accessories required for year-round, go anywhere riding.
Fuel efficiency estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle conducted under ideal laboratory conditions. Actual mileage may vary based upon personal riding habits, weather, vehicle condition, and other factors.